A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and across Europe.
About the role and what you'll be doing
- Build and own Cowboy’s content calendar (online and offline)
- Roll out and post on Cowboy social channels (based on content strategy)
- Grow and qualify an influencer database, segmented by market (Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Germany, France)
- Manage daily coordination between stakeholders (influencers, members of the Cowboy Community, communication agencies, photographer, video maker).
- Create and keep communications material up to date and available
- Manage coordination of copywriting, design, potential creative partner for production of online and offline assets (punctual social media posts, online ads, customers gifts and events material)
- Select relevant events/fairs to participate in each month and ensure coordination
- Lead the organisation of Cowboy owned events
- Deliver monthly reporting and analytics + key learnings
- 2 - 4 years proven work experience as Community Manager / Content Provider or in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal (EN, FR, NL)
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Positive energy and a positive attitude
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package