Talent Acquisition Director
A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
About the role and what you'll be doing
Reporting to our VP People and working closely with our senior leadership team, in this role, you will drive and oversee our entire Talent Acquisition function. You will be responsible for defining and executing our recruitment strategy to fuel our international expansion across Belgium and EU wide.
Main responsibility areas
- Building and leading a strong talent acquisition function within Cowboy. Implementing end-to-end recruitment strategies to identify and attract top talent.
- Partnering with hiring managers, you’ll be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for open positions across the business.
- Designing highly engaging interview processes and continuously working on improving candidate experience. Strengthening the Cowboy employer brand to drive inbound talent.
- Managing our referral scheme.
- Managing candidate flow through internal ATS (Workable).
- You have 4-5 years’ experience managing end-to-end recruitment processes.
- You are a strong recruitment generalist, with ideally a combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience at fast growth, scaling businesses.
- You are passionate about hiring and building businesses.
- You have an interest in cleaner technologies such as Cowboy, you love innovations and are not afraid to test new ideas and ways of doing things
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are experienced in partnering with senior leadership team.
- You have high level of emotional Intelligence and you are an expert influencer.
- You have a great attention to detail and are not afraid of analysing data.
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Having a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Working with people who love what they do every day.