Customer Success Expert
Cowboy is a Belgian designer that is developing innovative electric bikes for urban riders.Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable,
sustainable and efficient manner.Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Cowboy is the winner of the Eurobike 2017, the Red-Dot bicycle design award 2018 and the Red-Dot “Best of the Best” award for the prototype of the 2019 model.
With traffic congestion plaguing metropolitan areas, electric bikes are proving to be the fastest means of transportation, beating cars and ground public transport.Cowboy’s vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort and freedom of movement around the city. Cowboy enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design and meticulous customer service.
Cowboy raised ten million EUR from international investors (including Index Ventures, Tiger Global and Hardware Club) in the Series A round in autumn 2018 and quickly sold out its entire stock of bikes in Belgium last year. In April 2019 Cowboy launched its second model and introduced it to Germany,
France, the Netherlands and most recently Austria.
About the role and what you'll be doing
Cowboy is about ‘customer obsession’, creating a seamless customer experience and being close to our riders from the moment of discovery to the moment where a problem arises and when we want to be close to solve it. Building a new way to move in your city we aim to create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust and care. We are building a talented team of problem solvers and experts who will help our customers get the most value out of a Cowboy. The customer success team is on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems, every single day. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate customer success expert to make the difference between great and excellent. As a member of the Customer Success Team, your responsibilities would include,
- Growing a deep understanding of Cowboy’s product, both on hardware & software
- Helping customers understand and use Cowboy’s powerful features to the fullest
- Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions within Cowboy
- Providing training to Cowboy users, analysing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) via video call or f2f, presenting product roadmap, etc.
- Optimizing and developing processes to improve customer success
- Troubleshooting, looking for both effective and efficient solutions for problems
- In general, being true guardian of customer’s success and happiness exploring the city
- Fluent in English + Native in one official language of a country Cowboy operates in (French, Dutch, German)
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- <2 years of experience and great willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion, both in software and hardware
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day