Cowboy is a Belgian designer that is developing innovative electric bikes for urban riders.
Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable,
sustainable and efficient manner.Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti,Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Cowboy is the winner of the Eurobike 2017, the Red-Dot bicycle design award 2018 and the Red-Dot “Best of the Best” award for the prototype of the 2019 model.
With traffic congestion plaguing metropolitan areas, electric bikes are proving to be the fastest means of transportation, beating cars and ground public transport.Cowboy’s vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort and freedom of movement around the city. Cowboy enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design and meticulous customer service.
Cowboy raised ten million EUR from international investors (including Index Ventures, Tiger Global and Hardware Club) in the Series A round in autumn 2018 and quickly sold out its entire stock of bikes in Belgium last year. In April 2019 Cowboy launched its second model and introduced it to Germany,
France, the Netherlands and most recently Austria.
Cowboy's operations team manages all customer facing aspects of the business (excl. marketing). Our scope covers the below verticals over the territory of 5 countries (FR, BEL, GER, NL, LUX) with an outlook to expend to the rest of Europe and the US.
- Customer Success: Our Customer Success Experts are on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems every single day.
- Logistics: Our Logistics Lead sets up strong partnerships with delivery players across Europe to deliver our bikes and accessories at lightning speed.
- Retail: Our Retail team builds our brick and mortar Showrooms from the ground up in European capitals and make potential new customers experience the awesome feeling of riding on a Cowboy bike.
- On-Demand: Our On-Demand Lead onboards exceptional partners with a Cowboy spirit in over 50 cities, to make it as convenient as possible to test a Cowboy bike.
- Corporate: Our Corporate Lead targets small and large corporates to offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
- Mechanics: Our Mechanics practice maintains our customers bikes in perfect shape and works closely with our Engineering and Manufacturing teams to continuously develop greater bikes.
As a Operations Manager, you will manage one of the above business units depending on business need, your professional background and your affinity. The Operations team is the biggest team at Cowboy.
- Proven Management experience or strong trajectory in Investment Banking, Tech startups or Strategy Consulting
- Fluent in English
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- <5 years of experience and great willingness to learn
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day