A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
Cowboy's marketing team is responsible for our brand, our communication strategy and lead acquisition, as well as the strengthening of the Cowboy rider community.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate or Junior Marketing Associate, depending on your experience, to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. Overall, you will contribute to making the team faster, smarter, more efficient and more creative. Your job description will include:
· You will coordinate the creation of creative assets for communication campaigns, both online and offline. These include copywriting, photo, design, video and motion design assets. You will work with external partners and internal to ensure timely and qualitative ad submission.
· You will fully own the organisation of Cowboy-owned events, trade shows, lending of press bikes to journalists and influencers. You will lead the preparation of briefing materials, coordinate scheduling and logistics.
· You will assist the Product Manager in ongoing UI/UX improvement and be responsible for release deadlines.
· You will build and own the communication calendar for CRM & social media. You will work hand in hand with community management and customer service, to ensure that communications are in-line with brand tone of voice and sent on time. You will lead the development of fresh story ideas.
· You will lead market intelligence, monitoring competitor marketing and product development activities.
· You will deliver monthly analytics and key learnings on marketing activities, consumer behavior data and creative performance, as well as keep organised records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns to ensure continuous learning.
· Fluent in English + Native in one official language of a country Cowboy operates in (French, Dutch, German)
· 1st experience in a position requiring similar skills
· Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
· Graduates and people with up to 2 years of experience are both welcome
· Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
· Positive, can-do attitude translating into a talent to make things happen
· A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
· Willingness to learn, ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
· Highly competitive salary package
· Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
· Open, respectful and fun company culture
· Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
. Work with people who love what they do every day