A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
About the role an what you'll be doing
As an Android Developer you will have demonstrated experience designing and implementing mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices.
Experience with Bluetooth devices is an advantage.
Main responsibility areas of the role
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build mobile solutions
- Work as part of an Agile team on bleeding edge technologies
- Some travel may be required
- 2+ years of experience in Android / mobile development
- Good written and spoken English communication
- Motivated, enthusiastic and a desire to work for a high growth, technically advanced start-up
- Version control (Git)
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Kotlin, RxJava and Clean architecture
- A general interest in bikes would be beneficial
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package