A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
About the role and what you'll be doing
As an eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for generating online awareness and sales via a mix of digital channels.
The eCommerce Manager is expected to own and present a strategy and allocate a budget over various channels (social, search, display…) to serve a variety of goals ( drive brand awareness, drive sales, drive test rides / store visits..) by targeting a international and multi-language audience.
You will report to our Head of Operations and closely collaborate with the Software Team, - to assist in any technical implementation - and Communications Manager - to discuss the creation of assets (copy & visual) and consistent brand compliant messaging.
- As a Manager in a hands-on environment, you will be making strategic decisions as implementing them, hence technical skills over the variety of tools is required.
- In addition an ‘always be testing’ mindset is a must as optimising conversion and cost-per-goal will require multiple and continuous A/B testing over a variety of variables incl. channel, copy, visual, persona, message.
- A number driven and KPI tracking way of working is critical as the test and projects will heavily rely on performance measuring.
- Finally - as we expect to grow rapidly - management skills such as clear communication, goal-setting and coaching are definitely appreciated.
- The eCommerce Manager is expected to have demonstrated the above before managing eCommerce / Paid marketing department.
- The eCommerce Manager is expected to have strong project management skills driving many projects forward, interacting with multiple stakeholders and variables and evaluating them along the course. Strong overview and communication skills are therefore a must.
- Highly competitive salary package
- Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Having a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Working with people who love what they do every day