A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, Brussels-based Cowboy is reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Why become a Cowboy?
- Move around your city easily without breaking a sweat. Cowboy makes every trip enjoyable and efficient.
- The intelligent motor-assistance system has built-in sensor technology, measuring speed and torque. This technology adjusts intuitively to pedalling style and force, delivering an added boost of motor-assisted speed at key moments: when you start pedalling, when you accelerate, or go uphill.
- A battery that gives riders the freedom to roam for 50km, and takes just 2.5 hours to fully charge. This battery is integrated into the frame under the saddle and is easily removable.
- Alongside design and efficiency, safety is Cowboy’s top priority. The electric bike has integrated front and rear lights, as well as a built-in brake light that lights up when the hydraulic brakes are used.
- The bike and battery together weigh in at 16kg, which makes this Cowboy one of the lightest electric bikes on the market.
- The Cowboy app has on-board navigation so commuters can get to their destination even faster and more easily, an on/off button so only the rightful owner can unlock their bike and a data dashboard that, among other things, tracks speed.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Follow Cowboy on Instagram @Cowboy_HQ, on Twitter @Cowboy_HQ, on Facebook @CowboyHQ, and find more information at www.cowboy.bike